Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Frustrated!

This has been one of those weeks, a week full of frustration and stress. Several times this week I was the screaming woman with my hands in my hair yelling ahhhh at the top of my lungs. Dealing with insurance slugs who seem to only have one day a week they can input data (what century are we in?) and they seem to think we don't need insurance because we have ATM's in our living rooms. Then there's the loanbots who seem to be reading from cue cards and offering no answers at all. And finally the phone droids that send us on a labyrinth of button pushing and long periods of being on hold while forcing awful music in my phone receiver. And who needs the stress of deciding between pressing #2 or #3 which could lead to losing hours of time and having to start all over again. This is not my idea of how I want to spend my Summer vacation. To top things off my house and car seem to have decided to fall apart just to add a little salt to the wound.

Well, now all things technical have also joined the lot. Last week I was merrily writing my blog. I was almost finished and wanted to add a web page, I exited my blog thinking I saved it only to find most of it gone when I returned. Ahhh, this was the final straw, my brain was kicking and stamping like a two year old. I couldn't finish my blog and at that point believed I would never go back. It took a week to calm down and I'm not sure if I will go back and finish that blog. My printer doesn't want to print invitations to my new kindergarten class. And my computer appears to have POTS because it acts like it has brain fog every time I get on the web!

Things seem to be looking a bit grim, but I know they could be much worse. It's time to get out my thankful journal and reflect on the good things in my life. And if that doesn't work can can always close my eyes and go on a virtual vacation.

I did want to include the web site that lead to my blog meltdown. I've always felt I needed another anatomy/physiology/neurology course to help me better understand what's going on in this POTSy body of mine and this site explains things in layman's terms with even a few Star trek examples (which won me over immediately).
http://heavenleigh412-ivil.tripod.com/id18.html


Inspired,
Michele

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you: My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
One of my favorite life verses. Sometimes stuff happens and I need to let go and let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment