Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mutant POTSy Malady

I have to say that my hands seem to be my biggest visual shock from POTS. When I'm having a bad POTSy day I'm constantly taking a second look. They're quite shocking at times. I often think I'm looking at the hands of the living dead, black, blue and mottled. It may be the start of some mutant zombie transformation. In sharp contrast to my lily white legs they surely can't belong to me! My hands would look better on Sally in the movie Nightmare Before Christmas than they do on me. In fact I think her hands would make a more attractive match on me! I'm beginning to fear bedtime lest my hands detach themselves and strangle me in my sleep. Or maybe they'll crawl under my bed and attack my ankles during my nightly run to the ladies room. And the pain, it feels like I've stuck my hands in the icy snow for several minutes. I can hear Smeagol (Gollum from the Lord of the Rings) whispering "they bites us and pricks us my precious".

Hmmm.... wondering what tomorrow will bring! Rainbows would be a nice oddity. I think rainbow ears would be fun! If I place my order in advance maybe I'll get a choice of the next mutant POTSy malady. POTS does make for some interesting writing topics.

Inspired,
Michele

Proverbs 10:4
Poor is he who works with a negligent hand, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete